Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ’24h Removals Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 10501774. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. 24 Removals Ltd is trading as 24h Removals
This website and its content is property of 24h Removals Ltd © 24h Removals Ltd 2016. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
· You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
– All Prices are calculated separately according to distance traveled and locations.
– London Charges will be added at the end of a job depending on whether crossed.
(Congestion charge, Dart charge, ULEZ, Parking etc)
– Any tickets received for incorrect parking will be issued to the customer.
– Items that are reported damaged after 30 days will not be taken responsibility of by our team.
– Any items Lost during your move need to be claimed with 24 – 36 hours. Please do not leave any high value items in the back of the vehicle. Please take small items by yourself if this is possible.
– If you would like to claim on items damaged you will be required to pay the excess of £500 for a claim.
– If you would like over night storage addition costs apply. (depending on distance and location to us)
– Additional charges apply from 8am onward for any distracted moves
– Prices are worked out depending on the size and extension of your move